Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wedding Review-Janet and William

Janet and William

July 20, 2008

Jericho Terrace, Mineola, NY

 0299

I met Mark at a bridal expose and won a free engagement shoot at his studio. When I brought my husband-to-be with me, we looked at Mark’s work just out of politeness since we were receiving a free professional portrait from him.

 

0016 0024

0108 

Well, we fell in LOVE with his albums, creativity, personality and professionalism. We booked him in a split second without even considering the cost since we looked everywhere beforehand (ranging from extremely high to extremely low costing photographers).

 

0073

0066 0002 0063 

0101

 

When our special day arrived, we were beyond of being impressed, we were speechless! He truly made our wedding day that much more special! What’s even more important, is that my husband (for the first time in his life) felt completely "natural" in front of a camera. We both had a blast!

 

0523

 

My bridal party, in-laws, parents and guests have all expressed their amazement on his attention and care that he has so explicitly taken to capture the event ideally! I was about to recommend his company for my friend’s wedding but before I could say anything, she was already asking me for his information!

 

0249

 0293

What’s even more amazing was the breathtaking wedding album that he created for us! His imagination truly has no barriers, our album is nothing short of a phenomenal work of art!

 0525

I just have to say, booking him for our wedding was the best decision my husband and I have made, he is a Michael Angelo of the photography word!!!

0534

 

No comments: